The Digital Quality Handbook: Guide for Achieving Continuous Quality in a DevOps Reality
- SDLC and processes maturity
- Expanding test coverage to include more non-functional testing, user condition testing, etc.
- Coping with existing limitations of open source tools and frameworks
- Sustaining correctly sized and up-to-date mobile test labs
- Getting proper quality insights upon each test cycle prior and post production
- Branching wisely cross-platform and cross-feature test suites
Eran Kinsbruner is the mobile evangelist at Perfecto, the leading cloud-based platform for web, mobile and IoT software testing. He is a testing professional with nearly 20 years of experience at companies such as Matrix, Qulicke & Soffa, Sun Microsystems, General Electric, and NeuStar. He holds various industry certifications such as ISTQB, CMMI and others. Eran is a recognized mobile testing influencer and thought leader. He is also a patent holding inventor (test exclusion automated mechanism for mobile J2ME testing), public speaker, researcher and blogger. Mr. Kinsbruner can be found all over social media, including on Facebook, Twitter (@ek121268), LinkedIn, and his professional mobile testing blog.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Statistics for Ecologists Using R and Excel: Data Collection, Exploration, Analysis and Presentation (Data in the Wild)
Rapid Modernization of Java Applications: Practical Business and Technical Solutions for Upgrading Your Enterprise Portfolio (Oracle Press)