Excel ADVANCED: Report Development
- Single–source coverage of Excel′s report development features
- Extensive and in–depth information on PivotTable and Spreadsheet report features, functions, and capabilities
- Thorough documentation of the Microsoft Query program included with Excel
- Comprehensive information on Excel′s client–based OLAP cube tools for processing very large datasets from OLTP data sources
- Detailed information on creating and working with web–enabled Excel reports
If you′re a SQL programmer or an experienced Excel user, here at last is the ultimate resource on developing reporting solutions with Excel. Focused on report development using OLTP databases, this book is packed with comprehensive information on both technical and strategic aspects. You′ll thoroughly examine the main features of Excel′s reporting technologyPivotTable reports, Spreadsheet reports, parameter queries, and web components. With notes, tips, warnings, and real–world examples in each chapter, you′ll be able to put your knowledge to work immediately.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
|The message text*:|
Oracle 11g / 12c Data Guard with ASM - Lab Practice: A complete hands-on lab practice to manage Data Guard environment on ASM!
Professional Test Driven Development with C#: Developing Real World Applications with TDD (Wrox Professional Guides)